Friday, July 2, 2010

my physical pain lately has come back....my back the worst, and then my joints, especially my fingers and wrists...

had to resort to taking my pain medication for the first time in almost a year...

but if i must function i need it...

ugh...

yesterday i had some heavy duty chest pains, for those who do not know over the last few months i have succumb to chest pains, sometimes scary, stabbing kind...and it is not fun...

jay and others think it is brought on by stress....i agree....but to reduce stress is at times hard...

so i am going to see my doctor this month to talk about it all....

in the moments i feel my chest start to hurt it stops me in my tracks, i immediately stop and relax, pray, and wait it out...

i need to stop being so intensely emotionally connected to situations or people, how though...

hmmm...not sure if it is possible, when i love i am intense...

No comments: