Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okay so my move date is not May 15th, it is the 14th.....

The last 3 days I have packed like crazy, making a goal of what or where to pack and attacking it head on...

I now find myself 90% packed....

Bittersweet really...

As I take things off the walls and pack away things, I find myself weeping at times...

8 years of memories here......lots of memories......

When I get weepy I feel so foolish or stupid, like a regular corn dog....but I can not help it...

I mean I am so done here, and have been for a long time, and now it does not seem real to me yet, when will it, when we are actually moving things out of here, or when the place is empty and I am alone in it taking one last look around......

I really do not know...

I am looking forward to sitting on my front porch and just taking it all in...

No comments: