Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So it is the end of an Era for me and my family....

I have tears welling up in my eyes at the moment...

Both Happy and Sad...

We are Moving! to a 3 bedroom Townhouse just over from us now, May 15th is the day, I have 10 days to pack, Ah!!!!

But it is so worth it!

As much as I want to leave, the sentimental part of me is struggling a bit, my boys took their first steps here, their first everythings...

Last night we packed up 75% of my living room, it felt good, today we go to sign the new lease and pay the transfer fee, then to ODSP and home and then to pack some more...

This whole situation was ordained by God, story to come later...

I am excited, and a tad stressed, but it will be okay...

Heard this song the other day and it calmed me, I use to hear it as a teen and ya, it was good then and now....

No comments: