Sunday, June 13, 2010

i am therefore i garden, and i garden therefore i burn!

i finished my gardens last weekend, one garden i have oregano, dill, rosemary, cherry tomatoes, acorn squash, and a cucumber plant that elijah has claimed as his...

my other garden has the following: red salvia, purple heliotrope, lily of the valley, blue irisis`,blue petunia`s, red impatients, sunshine colored snap dragons, dark red crimson lace, two orange hybrid lilies, and snow crystals...


i love my garden, i just have to put done some red cedar mulch and that is that, i want to get a few hanging baskets too but that will come later....notice no pink in my garden!

i keep my lawn really cleaned and organized, i am a bit ocd when it comes to that, weeding every night almost, i love it, it is very therapeutic for me!

soccer season has started now for elijah, he is so good at it too, he actually is a more aggressive player now, meaning he is not afriad of running up and going for the ball...

summer has arrived, elijah has like 6 actual days left of school, and next year he will be in grade 1...i finished unpacking their rooms entirely now, and it feels good to have things coming together here.... have nice neighbours, most nice days i am outside at my patio set soaking in all that i missed over those 8 gruelling years in that stuffy apartment...my kids run and play, and it makes me smile watching them, enjoying their freedom...

***wondering if it is possible to strech my arms right around the world to her...and hug her...

No comments: