Saturday, June 19, 2010

my new favorite song lately is restored by jeremy camp...

he sings lyrics like `my heart is being mended by your touch`and `you have restored me from a feeble and borken soul`....
he has become my favorite singer....his testimony is awesome, and he is just simply a good man, and his wife is awesome too...

i am missing a certain friend lately, december is not coming fast enough...
this friend i find is just easy to be around you know, and i leave her feeling awesome, a B12 shot if i may say so lol.....sorry jo! lol!!!
ah well until then i shall garden lol!
i have mint now in my garden!
i am doing alright i suppose, tricia is here in town and we have been hanging out and it feels awesome to have her around and just be you know...
i can`t wait to have my first snow ball fight with hugh!!!
toodles...

1 comment:

Jo said...

hey Kelly, I'm just catching up on your blog after not following people's blogs much in the last couple of months.
I'm very much looking forward to seeing you in December too- although I'm sad that being there in winter means I won't be able to fully appreciate your garden! Before our mint plant died (the pot it was in blew over in a storm and it never recovered) I loved just putting a few leaves in my water bottle to make the water fancy :)