Sunday, June 12, 2011

i just wish that people would honestly just say what they mean, and ot what they think you want to hear! it is extremely annoying, and can take it's toll on one's emotions.....confusion is not my friend, and yet it follows me around....

when i love i love deep....and when people hurt me, you know that whole term the mighty shall fall, well i fall hard and my heart is often a casualty...

i am finally coming out of my chrysalis and i feel that i am being punished for it?!

i now have two tattoos, a nose piercing, and my hair was blonde streaks now i am a chesnutty brown...

i am going to be getting atleast 4-5n more tattoos, and my eyebrow pierced...

people think this means i have changed, but on the contrary i think i am finally myself now!

i think i am just realizing my freedom if that makes sense?

truly walking into it, embracing it...

but with new life, new realizations, comes pain...

comes people rising against me, threatening to damage loving relationships that i have built...

all because i stood up for mysef for once? make sense? nope, but to this heartless selfish individual it does apparently....

i find myself being afraid of just that lately, being myself!

how much power am i willing to hand this person? my answer should be none but...apparently i have given this person too much, well no more!

No comments: