Sunday, June 19, 2011

just being me...


this is who i am now...nose pierced, 2 tattoos so far....got about 6 more planned...

and i occasionally enjoy a labatt blue!

people call it change.....i call it freedom!


tattoo #3 will be my left arm...it will say: if GOD is for US, Who can be AGAINST US?

tattoo #4 will be: the word LIBERTE across the back of my neck, meaning Freedom in French...

tattoo#5 will be: a fire phoenix on my left calf...

tattoo #6 will be: this scripture: He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalm 40:2. it will be on my back.

tattoo #7: a rearing horse silhouette on my back...

tattoo #8: raphael/elijah/jayson's birth flowers above my dove on my right calf...

Also i plan to get my left eyebrow pierced....

i am definitely feeling free!

No comments: